Saturday, June 28, 2008

update...

Ok, it's been over a month since i have posted, and i am VERY sorry...here's an update. My last day of school was a few days before the rest of my school, because i left that week to go to lake Powell with my family. The last day of school was VERY happy, but also EXTREMELY sad, because i have some ninth grade friends that i'll probably never see again. Last week, I had a violin camp. I played violin for around seven hours everyday. I was also swimming for at least an hour everyday for swim team. Because i was doing so much, i overworked my shoulders and developed tendonitis in both my shoulders. Now it hurts to move them, but i'm still swimming. This week, i got my bottom braces on (ouch!!!!) and then on thursday i got my eyes checked again! O, and on wednesday i went to the movies with Haylee, Nicole, and Lauren (Haylee's cousin). Also a two weeks before yesterday, i had sooooo much fun at Elyssa's house!!!! We played cards and watched the Itlaian Job and built a tent out of blankets!!! hopefully, i post some pictures of that and Lake Powell soon. If you guys don't hear from me again soon, please yell at me and email me until i post again!

Sorry it's been so long!

~KaitieBell

2 comments:

haylee ann (: said...

yay kait! you are finally posting again!!!

Lolly said...

Hey Kaitlynn!!
Sounds like a fun summer so far! lol I'm sorry that you got tendinitis! Oh ya two weeks ago was so much fun! We need to do that again soon...or at least hang out soon!