Friday, April 18, 2008

it's been awhile....

hey guys!!! sorry i haven't posted in a LONG time...i've been very busy. anyways, here's an update. the guy i like hates me, and thinks i hate him. i probably shouldn't put that on here because now everyone will probably know who i'm talking about. school is going ok...i started a dress for Personal Progress! i'm so excited to have it finsished!
also, i've been added as a contributor to The Book Blog! all of you should check it out and give me and Haylee suggestions!
i'll probably get back on and blog tomorrow because i'm going to my friend's birthday party...bye!
~kaitieBell

4 comments:

haylee ann (: said...

TELL ME WHO YOU KNOW I WONT TELL ANYONE BECAUSE IM NOT LIKE THAT! I PROMISE!

KaitieBell said...

um...i still don't want to tell cause i'm trying to make myself NOT like him, because well you saw..but anyway, when i tel other people i make myself think i do so if i don't tell people then i don't think about it so much...got it? sry if that's confusing

haylee ann (: said...

well i feel left out...]:

KaitieBell said...

i don't like him anymore...a couple of things happened...i realy don't!